EdTech leader DAN. IT is proud to celebrate its UK launch with a metaverse networking and panel discussion, featuring Zaur Alakbarov, Adviser to the Chairman of the Management Board at International Bank of Azerbaijan, Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director at IT Ukraine, Gori Yahaya, CEO of UpSkill Digital, and Dr. Christina Yan Zhang, CEO of Arete Intelligence.
We will be exploring how the Metaverse can bring international communities together, the role it is playing in Ukraine’s struggle against Russian aggression, and the promise it holds for promoting equal access to world-class education across underrepresented communities.
DAN.IT is an international Tech-education leader spearheading global learning’s migration to the Metaverse. We offer students from around the world the opportunity to master in-demand skills adapted to today’s changing tech landscape via fully immersive virtual classes and in-person events.
DAN.IT Metaverse is the result of relentless iteration and the never-ending hard work of our international staff. Having designed every feature with utmost care for the needs of our students, we are confident it will elevate their learning journeys and help them achieve their career goals faster and more efficiently than ever.
It is thanks to the support and goodwill of all our students, supporters, and fellow Tech enthusiasts that we were able to bring DAN.IT Metaverse into reality. So, to celebrate its UK launch and show our gratitude to all of you, we’re hosting an exciting line-up of events at our metaverse learning centre.
You are all warmly welcome on July 7 at 1 pm (BST) for the official launch of DAN.IT Metaverse.
There’s no time to lose – register to attend now. Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email, a manual for navigating the Metaverse, and a personal link to the platform.
Hope to see you all soon!
- Chief Executive Officer at DAN.IT
- EdTech enthusiast and public speaker on career advancement and Tech education opportunities
- 15+ years in operations management
- Product manager for new educational programs
- Led DAN.IT’s expansion into the International market bringing in over 1800 graduates in under 3 years
- Chief Technology Officer at DAN.IT
- Front-End Developer at Kushim
- Ex-Full-Stack Developer at Cogniance and ControlPay
- Course developer with extensive experience creating training programs for general and corporate clients
- Supervised over 100 teams in the preparation of their Capstone Projects at DAN.IT
- Executive Director at IT Ukraine – the largest tech trade body in the country
- Over 10 years of experience in the information technology and telecommunications sector
- Ex-Director of Public Projects at Itera
- Served as head of the tech committee of the European Business Association for over 5 years
- Founder & CEO of UpSkill Digital
- Inspirational thought-leader lecturing on closing the digital skills gap, and digital transformation
- The author of dozens of in-person and online tech courses that have helped over 250,000 people in Europe, Africa, and Asia upskill in the field
- Staunch advocate for diversity and inclusion on a mission to support people from BAME communities reach new career heights and gain valuable skills for the future workplace
- Adviser to the Chairman of the Management Board at International Bank of Azerbaijan
- A committed executive with a diverse track record and 15 years of professional experience in entrepreneurship, innovation, banking and financial services
- An unrelenting solution seeker and mentor to the most adamant challenges
- A solid team leader with meticulous attention to details on strategy and business development
- CEO of Arete Intelligence
- A global leader who has sat on 20+ advisory committees of UNESCO, World Bank, The Commonwealth, EU, UK Governments advising business, innovations, skills policies
- 7 years as China Director for QS, the leading world university rankings body
- Between 2006-2012, she completed a Master dissertation using the Metaverse for education international strategy, and a PhD in using Metaverse for real world construction projects
13:00 - 13:05
DAN.IT Metaverse welcome and UK launch announcement
Harry Stovin-Bradford, Account Director at BCW Global
13:05 - 13:30
- How Does a Disrupter Become Disrupted? Learning in the Metaverse vs. Learning via Video Conferencing Software
- Creating Augmented Realities in Times of War: How Ukrainian Business Is Fighting Back – A Case Study
- Empowering Learners from Underrepresented Communities through EdTech Innovation
- Kseniia Stolbova, CEO, DAN.IT
- Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director IT Ukraine Association
- Zaur Alakbarov, Adviser to the Chairman of the Management Board at International Bank of Azerbaijan
- Gori Yahaya, Founder & CEO Upskill Digital
- Dr. Christina Yan Zhang, CEO of Arete Intelligence
13:30 - 13:40
Transitioning into Tech from an Unrelated Field – The Real-World Examples of People Who Made It
Andrii Kozyulia, CTO DAN.IT, with the exclusive support of DAN.IT graduates
13:40 - 13:50
13:50 - Close
Breakout discussions and press
Time left before the launch:
Sign Up for Metaverse Launch
Not sure where to start your journey in Tech?
Sign up for a free consultation with one of our career experts to receive a tailor-made blueprint for breaking into the field.What we do to support your tech career goals:
- Helping you settle on an in-demand role that plays to your individual strengths
- Data-driven advice on the optimal upskilling course for you
- Personal welcome from prospective instructors
- One-on-one advisory sessions with a career specialist
- Exclusive tour of our Metaverse learning centre
Book a free career consultation today