Course Full Stack web developer
Book a free career consultation and got demo acces to the Metaverse!
- 9 months
- 460 hours
Mon, Wed: 19:00-22:00, Sat: 10:00-13:00
About this course
Are you new in programming? Or have you already learned any programming language? In both cases, the Full Stack course is best suited for a successful start in the IT field. You will be studying both separately as well as in pairs and groups. There is no dry theory in the classroom – the material is presented in an interesting and simple manner. We focus on practice and real projects.
Who is this course for?
- those who wish to learn how to write code on real cases and practical examples those
- who wish to develop teamwork- and self-presentation skills anyone
- who wants to become a programmer from scratch or want to improve their knowledge
What you will learn in this course:
- Program a server system in Node.js and Express
- Deploying applications on Heroku
- Follow design specifications to develop an integrated web interface
- Work on the development of your own online store
- How to store your projects online with full functionality
- Code a single-page application or a multipage website
- Create a CRM system
Preparation for the beginning
Our students start practicing as soon as they have successfully passed both enrollment tests. Everyone of them will receive a list of Java learning books and the first theoretical task. Therefore, at the first lesson they can immediately start practicing on specific examples with the flipped classroom method.
- Git and Gitlab
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Font Awesome
- HTML5, CSS3
- Flexbox, Grid Layout
- Functions, objects, arrays
- DOM, loops, source lines of code
- Adaptive and responsive development
- Mobile First
- Npm basics
- The .json package
- Gulp and its modules
- CSS pre-processors: SASS, SCSS
- Advanced GIT usage
- OOP basics
- Prototypes, ES6 Classes
- Bootstrap overviews
- AJAX and CORS
- Promise and Fetch
Learn the ropes of the popular library React.js used for creating complex, dynamic interfaces. Expand your toolkit with a new approach to building a site based on components by mastering the basic process, syntax, and specifics of connecting and deploying the library. Upon completion of this module, you will be able to create web interfaces of any level of complexity using the principle of Single Page Application.
- React.js basics
- Creating nested components, DOM references
- PropTypes, default Props
- Component lifecycle
- React Router
- React hooks
- Working with Redux
- Async actions
- Unit tests
- Context API
Node.js and Typescript Essentials
- Modular system. commonjs modules
- Global variables
- fs and path modules
- Debugging Node.js
- Typescript basics
- Query string
- Error processing
The second module teaches you how to design and build web applications quickly and easily with Express.js – the web applications framework for Node.js. Using Express.js you will be able to create a working web server, configure its routes, and create middleware functions.
- Callbacks for middleware
- Request/Response objects
Databases and SQL
This part of the course features a deep dive into SQL syntax and the PostgreSQL database that will enable you to create a remote data storage facility in the cloud, run migrations and update schemas, configuring TypeORM to connect your database and application.
- SQL basics
- Creating remote databases
- Database schemas
The final part of the Full-Stack Web Development course introduces you to the top-tier skills of accomplished back-end engineers. You will learn how to deploy your application on an external server, and configure CI/CD pipelines, while working with Postman, Swagger, and websockets.
- Deploying application
From the basics of algorithms until the end of the whole course, students will take part in master classes, workshops and webinars from Israeli and Ukrainian specialists.
Soft skills, technical English and interview preparation
In parallel with the third module, students will begin to develop their internal qualities and prepare themselves for self-presentation.
We will simulate full-fledged job interviews, creating conditions that are as close as possible to the real ones.
Together with professional recruiters and industry engineers, we will work on the summary of each student, his ability to present himself and his work, ability to communicate; we will also provide full support in the process of interviewing.
You will team up with other students to work on a comprehensive capstone project under the weekly supervision of a mentor. In two months, you will go from planning to preparing demo versions of a working digital product. Once you complete the capstone project, you will have the opportunity to present your work to the Advisory Board.
- SCRUM and Agile
- Understanding requirements
- Developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Holding regular stand-up meetings
- Working in coding sprints
- Comprehensive planning
- Developing a demo version of your product
Senior Full Stack Developer, Ciklum
Software Engineer, EPAM Systems
Senior FrontEnd Engineer, Weblium
Get our best offer by paying for the entire course in one instalment as you enrol.
Cover half of the course cost as you start and the other half after you complete your final project.
Pay a fixed monthly amount during the full run of your training.
Learn Now - Pay Later
Start repaying your course fees only after you’ve found employment.
Do you have questions about the programme?
Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Not sure where to start your journey in Tech?
Sign up for a free consultation with one of our career experts to receive a tailor-made blueprint for breaking into the field.What we do to support your tech career goals:
- Helping you settle on an in-demand role that plays to your individual strengths
- Data-driven advice on the optimal upskilling course for you
- Personal welcome from prospective instructors
- One-on-one advisory sessions with a career specialist
- Exclusive tour of our Metaverse learning centre
Let us help you build a successful career in Tech!
Book a free career consultation today